Just want to say a massive thanks to The Dessert Course for nominating me for the Versatile blogger award. Means a lot that people are reading and enjoying my wee blog!
There are a few things I have to do in response: give 7 random facts about myself, nominate other bloggers who I feel also deserve the award and inform them I have done so. Here’s some random facts about me!
1. I hate being late for anything!
2. I have a slight salt obsession; I have a variety of flavours and types in my cupboard.
3. To follow on from above I have porridge made with milk and salt for breakfast almost every day.
4. I love walking my dog in the morning, the earlier the better
5. I am a very very very messy cook, lucky to have my husband to clean up after me!
6. I love blue cheese, the stronger the better
7. I wish I had a bigger kitchen, with an island and an aga
So the idea is that I now nominate blogs, so Ive picked the following ones that I enjoy