Over the last couple of weeks I have been nominated for some blog awards.
Ayesha also nominated me for the Liebster Award
So I’m going to be really lazy for this one and link back to my previous nomination for Liebster Award
The rules for the sunshine award are;
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
I think some of the blog rules do vary and either involve me answering questions set by the person who nominated, or stating some random facts about myself! So I’m going to take the questions from Micaela…
1. Why did you start blogging?
I don’t really have a specific reason, just felt like it!!
2. Sweet or Savoury?
I couldn’t possible pick so let’s say the two together! Salted caramel, black pepper brownies..
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
God I don’t know, would have to be something food related but then I don’t really like people judging my food!! I do love Come Dine With Me but don’t think I would like to be on that show!
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
Wish I had something interesting to say but it was train times
5. Night In or Night Out?
Prob night in with a nice meal, bottle of wine and good company, although a night out with the girls is good therapy!
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
I honestly don’t know, mine get written so quickly because I am doing one every day, always wish I could get better photos so really don’t think I’ve ever been 100% happy with most of them!
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
My phone, and if my daughters with me a pack of wipes!
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I’d like to see into the future so I can win the lottery and make a lot of people better off!
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
Still pages and pages of recipes. I plan to cook the entire book, reckon in the first 6 months I have done maybe 200, think there’s is over 2000 to do!
So now I need to nominate some bloggers for these awards, so I’ve picked a few of the ones I really enjoy. These are all great blogs with some fantastic recipes so I’m passing on the sunshine award! I’m pretty sure many if these bloggers will have had this award already but this time it’s from me!!