I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster award from a fellow blogger CharismaticBaking
Check out her blog for some amazing cakes and other baking recipes, especially love the use of spices in some of the cakes!
So basically the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is about recognising new food bloggers, which I think is great and really appreciate being nominated. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. So here’s what I have to do;
Nominees must link back the person who nominated.
-Answer the 10 questions that are given by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have fewer than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for the new nominees to answer.
-Go to the nominee blogs and notify them about their nominations
So here’s my answers to charismaticbakings questions!
1. What is my favourite book and why?
‘I know why the caged bird sings’ by Maya Angelou. Did my RPR on this in 5th year in school, re-read it several times since.
2. What is your escape to get away from intense/stressful times?
Walking my dog
3. Are you the superstitious type?
Like to think not but can’t help saluting magpies!
4. What is the most thrill-seeking adventure you have always wanted to do?
I’m not a thrill seeking kind of girl! But would love to walk the Great Wall of China
5. When did it finally hit you that your are officially a grown up and why then?
God I don’t know but when someone calls you mum that can make you feel old/grown up!
6. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you want to meet and why?
Andre Agassi for a game of tennis!! Loved him with long hair when I was a teenager!
7. What is your favourite pastime?
8. Are you a people person?
9. What has been your most awkward situation?
Trying to talk to Ally McCoist – Scottish football fans will know who that is!
10. Your favourite board game is?
Not a lover of board games but if I had to pick it would be Scrabble
So now I need to nominate 10 bloggers. To be honest I have no idea how to figure out how many followers a blogger has unless it is written on the home page! I don’t even know how to display that on my own blog. I am really new to blogging myself, so I’ve picked 10 that I came across recently that I’ve enjoyed. Here they are in no particular order;
So now I need to give them 10 questions, so if you have time here are some questions;
1. What is your favourite film?
2. What is your most memorable meal?
3. What ingredient could you not do without?
4. Do you have a favourite Christmas recipe?
5. If you could visit anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
6. Would you like to be on board the first flight to the moon?
7. Salted chocolate – love or hate?
8. Whats the first thing you remember cooking/baking?
9. Do you have a favourite restaurant?
10.What made you start your blog?